Market Cap Brogue
FITS WIDE (E) WIDTHS
This is a favorite in our Go to Work Collection as it works so well with both dress slacks and blue jeans.
The shoe is built on the Hubbard Vibram sole and your foot is cradled inside the shoe by our triple-density insole that includes a full-length Poron memory foam footbed and is covered in vegetable-tanned leather which is the healthiest material for your feet to stand on.
The smart cap toe design is distinguished by very fine broguing. These shoes are perfect for long days on your feet or when your work requires you to move around a great deal during the day. The lightness of the entire Go to Work Collection is something you have to experience. This is why we say about this shoe, “its mother was a sneaker, its father was a dress shoe."
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
|SIZE||US SIZE||EU SIZE|
To care for your new shoes, check our Care Guide below!
1. The soles are easily cleaned with either a facecloth or a sponge with a bit of dish soap and water. Stubborn stains can be cleaned with a lightly abrasive sponge pad such as you might use on a frying pan. The soles are made from a non-porous material so dirt sits on the surface.
2. The full grain can be kept like new using any premium wax paste shoe polish. Saddle soap is also handy for cleaning the leather occasionally. Small scuffs can be treated with liquid polishes.
- Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace.
- Easily resoled for years of comfort.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.